Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diba –Amalie

Ciao, a tutti!

Question: What is the best way to stop traffic in Sicily? Answer: Wear show stopping boots!

I am not a big fan of the color red…yes, it exudes power, confidence and a great deal of sex appeal, but it has always been a color from which I have shied away…until I found these boots…If Prince and Gloria Allred had a love child, she would be born wearing these boots!

These are my…Boots were made for walking…boots. The vibrant colors, the intricate paisley design, the squared-toe and the commanding heel formulate an amazing combination which leaves one capable of uttering but a single word…WOW!

Every time I wear these beauties, I receive lots of compliments (from women but mostly from men!).  On more than on occasion women have remarked that they could not wear these boots because they don’t have the personality to wear them!  I don’t share their dilemma!

I am woman…and when I’m wearing these boots, get the #$%@! out of my way!

Baci! 

Stella Notte.

Day 4: 03-23-2011
Shoe: Diba –Amalie
Color: Red Paisley
Style: Tall Boot
Heel: 3.5 inches (9 cm)
Material: Fabric Upper



 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment