Monday, March 28, 2011

Roman Holiday Special Edition: Exchange by Charles David –Jovial, Brown

Buongiorno amici!


If you have never been to the Eternal City, or it has been so long that you can’t remember, this Roman Holiday Special Edition is for you. Join me as I storm the capital and bring you Tutte le Mie Scarpe da Roma (All My Shoes from Rome)!

Taking flight was a breeze in these stacked wedge boots from Exchange by Charles David.


These boots I love to wear with skirts or dresses and every time I wear them, I feel exceptionally feminine. My favorite part of the boot (aside from the wedge heel and the rounded toe which is oh, so comfortable), is the detailing. Intricate red-stitching decorate both the vamp and opening of the boot, and brass studs lend to its understated elegance. From the airport to the hotel, then off for a late lunch…in these boots, the Romans aren’t going to know what hit ‘em!

Note Bene –Traveling Tip:
When I travel in the cooler months, space is at a premium.  Low temperatures often dictate bulkier clothing, and if, like me, you travel with only a carry on, you have to learn to pack the right items to give you enough variety, yet keep you weather appropriate.  This ‘vacay’, brown was my base color of choice…from the luggage (carry on not pictured),  boots and shoes (I only brought 4 pairs), to the co-ordinating pants, jackets, vests, scarves and sweaters…mixing and matching was easy, and my zebra stripped purse did double duty as hand luggage!

Baci & Abbracci!

Stella Notte

Day 6: 3-28-2011
Shoe: Exchange by Charles David –Jovial 
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Tall Wedge Boot
Heel: 4 inches (10cm)
Material: Leather Upper, Leather Lining








 


No comments:

Post a Comment