Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roman Holiday Special Edition: Wonderfit Slipper

Ciao!

After days of walking…monuments, museums, metro stations…mile after mile (I love walking on vacation…it’s the only bit of exercise I get…plus, it off-sets another of my grand passions…sweet indulgences), my feet are tired!

 


Growing up in a cold weather climate, slippers in our house were always a must…and handmade slip-ons were often a Christmas gift. Some years ago, my mother bought me a fuchsia pair of ballet flat slippers which I wore out (quite literally)…the non-slip sole transitioned perfectly from carpet to tiled floor, and I travelled everywhere with them. These, suede bottom beauties, I received as a gift from my father to replace the others…I have worn them on airplanes and in hotel rooms, from the Bahamas, to London, Paris and now in Rome…light weight and easy to pack, they slip into carry-on luggage, then onto my tender toot-sies.

 



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 10: 3-29-2011
Shoe: Wonderfit Slipper
Color: Pink
Style: Ballet Flat with Bow and Bead detail
Material: Satiny Upper, Suede Outsole

No comments:

Post a Comment