Monday, March 28, 2011

Steve Madden –Carnee, Brown

Ciao a tutti!


The word for today kiddies…Fun! Life is a Carnee-val in these Steve Madden Carnee Sling back Clogs…


Suede has been my luxe fabric of the autumn and right into the winter. The winter here has been exceptionally mild and the rainy season? Non-existent…well, practically non-existent, leaving plenty of opportunity to wear soft suede skirts, rich suede jackets, sumptuous suede purses and of course these beauties.


I love a sale, and when I found these 5 inchers (I had been eyeing them since late last summer) at Nordstrom for 50% off…and free shipping…I had to buy them in the black as well!

From dropping off the kids at school to a quick cappuccino at the bar, I am elevated from the street to the sky and tower head and shoulders above everyone else (6 feet)…and always ready for fun… at any level!
Baci! 

Stella Notte

Day 5: 3-28-2011
Shoe: Steve Madden –Carnee
Color: Brown
Style: Sling back Clog
Heel: 5 inches (12.5cm) Platform: 1.75 inches (4.5cm)
Material: Suede Upper, Wooden Midsole










Beautiful in any color, click here to see these beauties in Black!

2 comments: