Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cruise Diary Special Edition: Roxy -Santiago

Buongiorno a tutti!

When we first booked this cruise, our intension was to reach the African continent. But with recent events in Tunisia, Tunis was removed from the docket and replaced with a stop on one of Spain's southern islands. So our first day aboard was a day at sea...



The word of the morning: Bachata (bah-cha-tah). After breakfast, we explored our floating hotel and stumbled, quite litterally, on a dance class and joined a Brazillian Beauty, Graziella, teaching the class. One... two...three...cha!

Graziella & me

Unfortunately, the word of the evening was Dramamine. Although I didn't get sick, I felt it was better for me to remain in quarters...I missed dinner with the Captain, but after the stories I heard, I saved my dignity...and that is always stylish!
















Check out my deckside Bachata lesson!




Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 31: 04-19-2011
Shoe: Roxy -Santiago
Color: Silver
Style: Thong (flip flop)
Heel: Flat
Material: Leather Upper

No comments:

Post a Comment