Monday, April 18, 2011

Cruise Diary Special Edition: Zinc -Lien

Ciao a tutti!

Yes, I'm on vacation...again, but don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful...hate me because I'm on a fabulous Mediterranean cruise, and you're not :)  



But wait a minute...there's no need for hate, perhaps a little envy, but no hate...I am taking you with me! Every step of the way... with every pair of shoes I'm wearing! And our two word mantra for this week shall be rest and relaxation. Why you may ask? Because we deserve it!

So what do we want to do this week? Since two stops in Spain are on the agenda, how about a little Salsa dancing? Or maybe some bachata or merengue lessons? Do you like shopping? How about shopping in France? Or perhaps checking out how the other half live...in Monaco? Fire up the engines and cast off the mooring lines...the Med waits for no one! Andiamo ragazzi! Let's go!


Our Floating Hotel Costa Serena


Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 30: 04-18-2011
Shoe: Zinc -Lien
Color: Olive
Style: Wedge Slide Sandal
Heel: 5 inches (12.5 cm), Platform 1.6 inches (4 cm)
Material: Leather Upper

No comments:

Post a Comment