Monday, April 11, 2011

Franco Sarto –Vero, Chocolate

Buonasera!

Every since I was a little girl, I have been a fan of t-strap shoes; be they sandals, shoes and even canvas running shoes!  But when I had outgrown the days of playgrounds and recess, I thought I had also outgrown my favorite style of shoe.




Playful and whimsical, this platform pump adds a grown-up flair to an old school girl flavor and the result is dressy and fun rolled up into one!I can’t imagine a more ideal pair of shoes to pair with this psychedelic 70’s inspired print dress to do one of my favorite childhood pastimes in the morning –go to the airport to watch the planes take-off and land; then off to one of my favorite adulthood pastimes –shopping with the girls!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 24: 04-11-2011
Shoe: Franco Sarto –Vero
Color: Chocolate
Style: Woven Birdcage T-Strap Sandal
Heel: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
Material: Leather Upper and Leather Sole






Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Taupe!


No comments:

Post a Comment