Friday, April 15, 2011

Steve Madden –Empiire, Black

Extra! Extra! Read all about it…Vintage Chic meets 70’s Flair in an Empiric explosion of style!


I'm a clog hog!  As a little girl, I used to sneak into my sister's closet and secretly wear her shoes...and my favorite? Her clogs. 


There is something about the combination of leather meets wood, joined by metal which has always made me a fan.

Clogs can be casual or dressy; rugged or feminine; be worn with pants or skirts (and shorts)…and most importantly, clogs are timeless!

As styles come and go, the basic design of clogs remains the same:

One part retro + one part quirky + one part stylin’ = a whole lot of shoe!

























Baci!

Stella Notte

 
Day 28: 04-15-2011
Shoe: Steve Madden –Empiire
Color: Black
Style: Slingback Oxford Clog
Heel: 5 ¼ inches (13.3 cm), Platform: 1 ¼ inches (3cm)
Material: Leather Upper


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties Cognac!




1 comment:

  1. Not a big clog fan but WOW to your entire outfit...shoes included!! Teach me how to keep those thigh highs up!!

    ReplyDelete