Friday, May 13, 2011

Guess –Eille, Black

Ciao!

Here I come!
And there I go!




































And no, I am NOT going shopping! Just to the shopping mall. A recently pregnant friend of ours (she has since delivered the most beautiful twin girls) happened along a gelateria* in the mall (located in a chocolate store of all places) when she was having a craving. Closer than our favorite gelateria, (don’t worry…I’ll take you there…soon), we decided that a scoop of nocciola (noh-chee-oh-lah)§ and another of white chocolate were far better than anything we could buy at the grocery store…and we were right.

Let me say a word about the shoes before I completely indulge in two scoops of unadulterated fat on a cone…I’m really digging these clog-type sandals. The cork cut out wedge is light, wooden sole comfortable (surprisingly) and the stud details…fabulous!






Ciao!

Stella Notte


Day 54: 05-13-2011
Shoe: Guess –Eille
Color: Black
Style: Wedge Cutout Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
Material: Leather Upper
 



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in the Medium Brown!






* Ice cream shop.  Note Bene:  gelato is far better than ice cream
§ Hazelnut

No comments:

Post a Comment