Monday, May 23, 2011

Naughty Monkey –Traveler, Black

Buongiorno!

So here I am, on my ‘other’ favorite seat –still thinking; wondering how this week of shoes will proceed…my great revelation yesterday was that I could wear Naughty Monkey wedges for the next week and still never decide whether I was feeling wedgey or naughty, but rather a combination of both. Oh, the great mysteries of life one must ponder…



What I need is a little perspective…ah…that’s better! Now where was I?



Oh, yes…But there are other extenuating factors which must be taken into consideration when making this decsion…number one being the weather. I was leaning towards the naughty side this week but with rain in the forecast for the next 3 out of 5 days, the decision, I’m afraid, has already been made for me. The sandals will be put on hiatus for a couple of days…yes, I’m quite saddened by this as well. See you tomorrow as we bring it to the Wedge of Reason!


Baci!


Stella Notte

Shoe: Naughty Monkey –Traveler
Color: Black
Style:  Platform Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap
Heel:  4 ¼ inches (11.4 cm)
Platform: 1 ¼ inch (3.2 cm)
Material: Leather Upper


Beautiful in any color; click here to see thee beauties in Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment