Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RSVP –Madison, Navy

Reveille, reveille!

All hands heave out and trice up. Uniform of the day is as follows…


I’m feeling very patriotic today! Joel seems to think I look like a flight attendant! Either way, I’m loving this outfit…the shoes? Well, let's just say the jury is still out! I don’t know how the @#$% women in the ‘80’s wore these pointed shoes! Not that I’m technically old enough to have worn shoes like these 20-something years ago, but WTF were those women thinking??? WTF* was I thinking when I bought them? I have these shoes in three colors!


Sorry, I had a flashback from the old days. Check out my gun salute in this photo…I still got it!Today’s blog is dedicated to all those affiliated with the greatest Navy in the world…the U.S. Navy (feel free to sing out loud)...

































Anchors Aweigh, my boys, Anchors Aweigh.
Farewell to college joys, we sail at break of
day-ay-ay-ay.
Through our last night on shore, drink to the foam,
Until we meet once more:
Here's wishing you a happy voyage home.

Stand, Navy, out to sea, Fight our battle cry;
We'll never change our course, So vicious foe
steer shy-y-y-y.
Roll out the TNT, Anchors Aweigh.
Sail on to victory
And sink their bones to Davy Jones, hooray!

Stand Navy, down the field,
Sail set to the sky
We'll never change our course
So Army you steer shy-y-y-y

Roll up the score Navy
Anchors Aweigh
Sail, Navy, down the field,
And sink the Army, sink the Army gray.


Stella, out!

Baci!

Day 52: 05-10-2011
Shoe: RSVP –Madison
Color: Navy
Style: Pump
Heel: 3 ¾  inches (9.5 cm)
Material: Leather Upper


*My sailor mouth is an occupational hazard from years gone by...which, on occasion, returns with a vengeance…belay my last…as you were….





No comments:

Post a Comment