Thursday, June 2, 2011

Michael Antonio –Thorston

Ciao, a tutti!

As you well know, I love shoes!  And what is better than a new pair of shoes?  New shoes you get at a deal. 

I got these beauties from DSW.com (Designer Shoe Warehouse –which if you’ve ever been in their stores, it is exactly that).




Shopping online has been out of necessity here in Italy. My shoes size is virtually non-existent. Let me tell you what I like about shopping at DSW.

I signed up for their Rewards Member program, which is free. And if I purchase over $35 dollars of merchandise, I get free shipping.

 



But get this, the more you buy, the more you get.

You accumulate points every time you shop, and you can sometimes find coupons online for double or triple your points.


 
When you accumulate a certain number of points, they send you reward coupons for a certain dollar amount.

These shoes were marked down to $19.94…minus my $10.00 reward coupon......cost me $9.94…not bad for a pair of shoes that normally retails at $48.00.

Oh...I almost forgot...Rewards Members get a $5.00 off coupon for their birthday...Buon shopping!

Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 75: 06-02-2011
Shoe: Michael Antonio –Thorston
Color: Grey
Style: Platform Sandal with back zip
Heel: 4 ¼ inches (10.8cm), Platform ½ inch (1.3cm)
Material: Manmade

2 comments:

  1. I thought part of the goal/bet was NOT to buy any new shoes. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Fairy-Shoe-Mother...Does that count? Give me a break Pink-Shoe-Lady...I'm an addict...I had a relapse...several times...but I firmly believe that I am on the road to recovery...as soon as this last shipment comes in...or if I ever find my black maryjane wedges...wish me luck! Baci!

    ReplyDelete