Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mojo Moxy –Celebrity, Fuschia

Buongiorno!

Okay! I bought these shoes because fuchsia is an ‘in’ color for the summer (I bought these in the cobalt blue as well, same reason). So when I happened into the local Carpisa store (I also bought these purses from Carpisa: (Red Carpisa Purse & Yellow Carpisa Purse...look for the little turtle symbol) and saw this purse in the fuchsia (and the cobalt blue), I had to have them! But for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out with what to wear them (and the cobalt blue set). Here enters this dress…which I have since dubbed my favorite dress of the summer.





































I don’t use my blog to dispense fashion advice, but when I find something great, I love to share…so here goes. I bought this beautiful dress at OldNavy.com…I got it for 30% of the original price (you know me, I love a sale). I was a little hesitant to buy it because there were no reviews. Based on the length and the slim fit, I sized up from my usual Old Navy size…I knew with the elastic neckline, I wanted to wear it off-the-shoulder with the blouson effect…and it worked…simple dress, with oversized accessories and the delicious pink shoes & bag scream, “I’m ready for the summer!” Now, only to find something to wear with the cobalt blue!


 
Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 76: 06-04-2011

Shoe: Mojo Moxy –Celebrity

Color: Fuschia
Style: Slip-on Flat
Heel: ¼ inch (0.64cm)
Material: Suede upper and leather lining


Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment