Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bentornati! It's Boot Season: Black Rooster -Tiana, Taupe

Buongiorno a tutti!


When I have that matchy-matchy thing going on (and yes, I know that it is often...in my younger days, I rarely had two things that matched...and it really sucked to have knitted mittens that were different colors and patterns!), I feel like I am channeling Ann Marie, the role which put Marlo Thomas on the map in the 1960's television series That Girl: from coats to dresses, shoes and bags, everything she wore matched! I pay homage to that fashionable icon and today, that girl is me!

 Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes;  That Girl
 Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime...Is That Girl

She's tinsel on a tree ...She's everything that every girl should be!  


























Sable, Popcorn, White Wine; That Girl


Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway...Is That Girl






















She's mine alone, but luckily for you ... 

If you find a girl to love, Only one girl to love,
Then she'll be That Girl too...That Girl!
Baci!


Stella Notte


Do these beauties look familiar?  Click here to check them out in black


Day 103: Thursday February 16th 2012
Designer: Black Rooster
Name: Tiana
Color: Taupe
Style: Thigh High Boot
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm), Shaft: 24 inches (61 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with ribs on vamp detail

No comments:

Post a Comment