Saturday, February 18, 2012

Countdown to Spring; Boot Season Finale! Naughty Monkey -Need To, Grey

Buongiorno a tutti!

With Spring about a month away (did you see my Countdown to Spring clock?  Look right!), I am excited that sandal season is quickly approaching, but I am also a little sad.  'Why?' You ask yourself...because I know that when boot season is done, there'll be no more boots to share with you from the Arsenal L...that is unless I happen to come across an End-of-Season-Sale..then all bets are off!

Right now you may experience an ear crushing sound...no NEED TO worry...it is just the collective  sound of hearts breaking around the world.  Yes, I know it's heart wrenching, but we shall persevere as always through these next 30 days; heads held high with dignity, honor and a pretty cool game of Search & Find!

Siamo pronti? (Are we ready?)  Andiamo! (Let's go!)


How many days until Spring?
That's right, 30!

Wondering where you've seen these beauties before?  In Roma!  Click here to see them in Tan, as well as seeing me ensure my trip back to the Eternal City!


Baci!



Stella Notte



Day 105: Saturday February 18th 2012
Designer: Naughty Monkey
Name: Need To (the suede version of this shoe is sold under the name Want To)
Color: Grey
Style: Ankle Bootie
Heel: 4.75 inches (12.07 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with strap and buckle accents

No comments:

Post a Comment