Monday, February 27, 2012

Countdown to Spring; Boot Season Finale! STEVEN by Steve Madden -Gwenn, Black

Ciao a tutti!

How many days left until Spring?

21 days to go until Spring!
I'm gonna miss my cold weather gear by Steve Madden...
I guess I'll just have to buy more Steve Madden sandals

Did you get a chance to see these beauties in the suede-cognac color? 
Click here to see me styling them in the jungle!

Question: How do you make a shoe lover happy?
Answer: Give her free shoes!  Thanx Steve!

Baci!


Stella Notte


Day 114: Monday February 27th 2012
Designer: STEVEN collection by Steve Madden
Name: Gwenn
Color: Black
Style: Clog Boot
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.3 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm), Shaft: 21 inches (61 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with contrast stitching along midsole and cuffed shaft with lacing detail
Coat: Steve Madden Hooded Wool Toggle Jacket



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Suede Cognac!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment