Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reflections in Springtime: Sketchers -Step-Up, Black

Buongiorno a tutti!

Today's reflection is of tomorrow, and the tomorrow that may come and of those that we shall never see; thankful for yesterdays, embracing todays, but none of us are promised tomorrow.  Poet, John Ketas, was well aware of his own mortality and immortality in the same sense, long before his passing at 26 years.  I leave you with the immortal words of Keats and challenge you to create your own legacy....
   When I have Fears that I may Cease to Be




When I have fears that I may cease to be
Before my pen has gleaned my teeming brain,
Before high grav'd books, in charact'ry,
Hold like rich garners the full-ripen'd grain;
When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,
Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,
And think that I may never live to trace
Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;
And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,
That I shall never look upon thee more,
Never have relish in the faery power
Of unreflecting love!—then on the shore




Day 144: Thursday March 29th 2012
Designer: Sketchers
Name: Step-Up
Color: Black
Style: Mary Jane Wedge
Heel: 0.5 inches (1.25 cm)
Material: Leather and Suede Upper






Do you remember when I wore these beauties in the Caramel color in Rome?  Click here to read the post!



Do you remember when I wore the Charcoal of these beauties in Spain?  Click here to read the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment