Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Got a Wedgie! Shoe Review: Steve Madden -Lenor, Navy

Ahoy, Mateys!  Request permission to come aboard!

Man o' man!  Have I got a wedgie, and Steve Madden's name is written all over it!  OMG, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics!  If you have been looking for an "it" shoe with comfort without sacrificing style, the Lenor by Steve Madden is "it"!

If you have been holding out on a new pair of shoes or have yet to take the plunge into the Marvelous Mondo of Madden, this is the shoe for you!  A leather shoe which is high on style and needs no breaking-in time could only be perfected by Steve Madden; the sturdy height of a stacked wedge in combination with a lug sole for traction is a no slip solution in wet weather (rainy or dockside!).  And in the three colors in which it comes, you can always find something with which to pair it.  I personally have (and only will) pair it with a skirt or dress.  Why?  The stitch detail around the rim of the shoe and the bow tie on the vamp, turns this boat shoe beauty into smooth sailing land (and sea) worthy vessel to be admired (and envied)!  I highly recommend this shoe!  You did it again, Steve!



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 147: Tuesday April 3rd 2012
Designer:  Steve Madden
Name: Lenor
Color: Navy
Style: Boat Shoe Wedge Pump
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with stitch and web lace detailing.  Lug sole.

Jacket: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Skirt: Piazza Italia, Scarf: Italian Market



More to come...
Steve Madden -Lenor in Olive
And yes you are seeing this correctly.  These have not been posted yet (but I shall in my 'Mad for Madden' Week; I loved these shoes so much, I had to buy them in green...I'm eyeing the last pair in brown (tan)!

I have only been able to find this SM style here at DSW.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment