Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Show Stopper Alert! N.Y.L.A. -Pace, Black

Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!

Tall, svelte and sexy; these beauties by N.Y.L.A. will turn up the style knob on any outfit!  Can you handle it?  Step in them, step out in them, then watch onlookers struggle to keep up with your Pace!

Shopping Tip:
 
Do these beauties look familiar?
 
 

They are Mino by Black Rooster
I wore them here...oh, what delicious memories!

Now take a gander at these beauties...
Just as gorgeous, eh? But at a fraction of the price! How???

One of the shopping tips I learned from my style insider 'Mike' (click here to read my first post Welcome to my Arsenal) was that one can find the same style (of shoe or clothing) by different designers, and of course, at different price points.  When shopping for the Black Rooster (BR) version, I found them in an array of colors, but they were quite expensive at Zappos.  I found the N.Y.L.A version only in the black and brown at Amazon.  I splurged on the BR's because I wanted to add a deep rich burgundy color shoes to my arsenal to replace a pair of synthetic boots I wore with the dress (see picture below); but loved the look and feel so much that I went with the less expensive N.Y.L.A shoes in the black and brown!

Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 151 : Sunday April 8th, 2012
Designer: N.Y.L.A.
Name: Pace
Color: Black
Style: Platform Maryjane Pump Clog
Heel Height: 5 inches (12.7 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with stud detail along mid-sole

Beautiful in any color, click here to see these beauties in Brown!
 
Loving these beauties as much as I do?
Find them here at Amazon.Com!

No comments:

Post a Comment