Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Show Stopper: Steve Madden -Waaves


Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!


At long last...here they are...my new beach shoes!  Let me give you a little background on how these beauties came into my possession...


I logged onto Facebook, and entered a contest here:


And while I didn't win a trip to New York's Fashion Week or free Steve Madden shoes for a year, I did manage to win this:



Fifty dollars worth, Baby...and this is what I bought:
Steve Madden -Waaves in Black


Inspired by Steve, this is where I went...and what I did:

















Thanx, Steve!

Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 185: Sunday May 20th 2012
Designer: Steve Madden
Name: Waaves
Color: Black
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 5.5 inches (13.97 cm), Platform: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with color-blocked mid-sole/wedge



Do you remember my trip to the beach last year?  Click here to see where I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment