Thursday, May 10, 2012

Two Lips -Ditto, Grey

Buongiorno amici!

On Tuesday May 8th, the literary world lost one of their greatest writers, Maurice Sendak.  A prolific writer and illustrator of over 100 children's books, Sendak's stories often ventured into the mysterious and explored the darker side of story telling, both scaring and thrilling us before all was said and done. 

Entertaining generations of children, I was no exception.  Often being sent to my room as a child, I could identify with Max in the story, Where the Wild Things Are; one of my favorite books from elementary school, I enjoyed the dynamic between Max and the monsters, and often fantasizing about being the 'Queen' of my own special land...where I could make the rules, of course!

So, to honor Mr. Sendak today, I wear my Where the Wild Things Are t-shirt and leave you with an amazing story which always put a smile on my face :)



 Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 178: Thursday May 11th 2012
Designer: Two Lips
Name: Ditto
Color: Grey
Style: Platform Wedge Slingback Sandal
Heel: 4.75 inches (12.07cm), Platform: 1.25 inches (3.18cm)
Material: Synthetic Upper with architectural wooden heel with cut outs , open toe and two tone color with top stitching


No comments:

Post a Comment