Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Very Volatile -Eaglerock, Whiskey

Ciao, a tutti!


High-Heeled Shoes

High-heeled shoes, don’t you just luv’em?
I couldn’t luv’em more if I try.

4-inches, 5-inches, don’t stop counting;
Reaching upward towards the sky!

High-heeled shoes, I see you watching;
My long legs have caught your eye!

34, 35, 36-inch inseam,
You can’t touch me, if you try!

Pumps & platforms, Stilettos & spikes
Ankle wraps & ankle ties

Wedges, shoes, boots and booties
All on sale, just my size!

High-heeled shoes, I feel like dancing;
Get me to the club tonight!

Half-past 12, then one and two and..
Dancing ‘til the mornin’s light!

High-heel shoes, oh, how I adore thee
Dressin’ in Mamma’s heels since four;

High-heel shoes, oh, how I shall mourn thee,
When I am unable to wear thee more.


Baci!
Stella Notte


Day 192: Tuesday May 29th 2012
Designer: Very Volatile
Name: Eaglerock
Color: Whiskey
Style: Demi-Wedge Gladiator Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper and leather lining with 3-buckle detail along side.  Wooden heel



Beautiful in any color, click here to check out these beauties in Black!
and the song of which they remind me!



How many stars did I give these beauties?  Check out my review here at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment