Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bucket List: Tribeca, A Kenneth Cole Production -Hot Mama

Ciao a tutti!

I don't know which is more fun...making a bucket list or checking the items off!  Well, here I go!  I can check off  #2 from my Bucket List:  Be a hot mamma in my Hot Mama's!  I've been waiting a while to wear these beauties; the stud and grommet detail on the vamp of the shoes married up perfectly with the embroidery on the skirt, forming an blissful union of style!  My only regret now, was not buying the black pair when I have the chance...but onward and upward...what's next on the list?



My 'Proud Mamma' Moment:
Awards Day at school
and the children racked up!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 204: Thursday June 14th 2012
Designer: Tribeca, A Kenneth Cole Production
Name: Hot Mama
Color: White
Style: Platform Slide Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material :Leather Upper with stud and grommet detail on vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment