Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: Mossimo -Verdie, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***
The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!




































Fill Her Up With Diesel



There is only one man I fantasize about –Vin Diesel. I have many day dreams about him, but my favorite is this: Vin and I are long time friends –he has written a script for which he believes I would be ideal, and he invites me to his mansion in Los Angelesto look over the screenplay and to negotiate a possible deal.

Vin is an avid weightlifter, and he invites me to work out with him several mornings but I politely decline because I prefer to run. One morning, I finish my run in relatively good time, and decide that I will hit the weights with him. When I go into the exercise room, he’s already gone –there is a faint odor of sweat in the air and I am immediately aroused. I debate whether or not to touch myself there, but opt not to –I don’t want him to catch me, fantasizing about him, while I pleasure myself. I make my way back to my room, and shower –where find that I am out of lotion. Wrapped only in a towel, I walk down the hallway to his room.

I catch a whiff of aloe vera and honeysuckle –the scent of shower gel floating on the steamy mist of a shower. His door is ajar, and I knock lightly, but he doesn’t answer. I call his name but still there is no response. I push the door enough to peek my head in and there he is, laid across his king size bed –arms outstretched, legs spread apart and completely naked. Vin has just showered and fallen asleep on the white down comforter that covers his bed. His shaft is so big, that it would take two hands to form the circumference of a circle in your palms; and it is so long that it hangs over part of his thigh. My nipples harden at the sight of him; I consider showering again because I am so wet for him that I am dripping. I stare at him a minute longer and leave because I would hate for my host to catch me invading his privacy. I pull the door to where I had found it and start off down the hallway.

“Alexis.” My name is called. I turn around and enter the room without knocking. Vin is still asleep, but he is stroking his dick, from balls to head, which is now fully erect. He calls out my name again and moans. I lick my lips, watching him masturbate. The windows are all open and the white sheer curtains that hang from them sway slightly as a morning breeze comes in.


I unfurl my towel, place it on a chair and stand at the foot of the bed –naked. He calls out my name yet again. I realize that he is fantasizing about me in his dream while he’s masturbating. I want to make every one of Vin’s dreams and every one of his fantasies come true, so I climb onto the bed between his legs and continue to crawl over him until my lower lips...



Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to read what happens next!

Day 203: Wednesday June 13th 2012
Designer: Mossimo
Name: Verdie
Color: Brown (although it looks more like a metallic pink-brown)
Style: Peep-Toe  Wedge
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Material: Man Made with a snakeskin textured upper with a Donut (Cut-out) Wedge


Here are some more pix from today's photo shoot...enjoy!



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Grey!


No comments:

Post a Comment