Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bucket List: Sbicca -Lucky, Zebra

Ciao, amici!

Guess where my shoes took me today, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics?

That's right, the zoo!  In the hopes off crossing #7 off my Bucket List: See a Zebra if I'm Lucky!

A gambling girl at heart, I didn't think I was going to be able to accomplish the mission at hand...I made it to the right continent, but only the gazelles abound (so, there weren't very many gazelles, perhaps they were too close to the cheetah exhibit!)


I had scored big at the Roulette wheel the night before, won at Baccarat and didn't Crap out...at this rate I couldn't lose...but would my lucky hold out?


 And it did!  Three Aces!


Time to quit while I'm ahead...
even I know when it is time to fold 'em!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 220: Thursday July 12th, 2012
Designer: Sbicca
Name: Lucky
Color: Zebra
Style: Platform Wedge Slide Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with molded wedge designed to look like wicker and a rhinestone accented buckle.








Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Leopard!











No comments:

Post a Comment