Friday, July 6, 2012

How I Spent my 4th of July: MIA -Karmen, Black/White Gingham


Ciao, Amici!

When I saw these black and white checkered beauties, I knew I had to have them; nothing screams Americana like gingham, that is except polka-dots (and guess what?  I got those too!).

So on my nation's 236th birthday, I thought I would indulge in what I have grown to love about this country, after it adopted me 11 years ago!


The first stop today was none other than the beach... 
We watched as the flag was unfurled...beautiful


 ...where we were delighted by a pod of dolphins...


After a quick shower and change, followed by dinner out,
we braved the crowds downtown to watch the fireworks!


 We hope everyone had a safe and memorable 4th of July!
Hubby and me at the beach.


Baci!

Stella Notte


Day 215: Friday July 6th, 2012
Designer: MIA
Name: Karmen
Color: Black and White Gingham
Style: Ankle Strap Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
Material: Fabric Upper with woven wrapped platform and wedge. Bow detail on vamp





Beautiful in any color (or pattern);
 
 








Here is a photo collage of today's pix...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment