Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mid-Week Matinee: MIA -Silvia, Orange

Ciao a tutti!

It's been a week since your last Midday-Mid-Week-Matinee; from the What's Her Fantasy? archives, a Sixty-Second Sexcapade which is sure to delight! And as always, I hope this gets you through the remainder of the week!

***WARNING***

The following story is not for the faint of heart and is NOT intended for those under the age of 18! Consider yourself forewarned!





How Do I Love Thee?



The summer break between my Sophomore and Junior year in college, I got involved with a man that was several years my senior.  We met through a mutual friend at work, and hit it off automatically.  He was sweet on me and I had him wrapped around my finger.  Whenever we got together –whether we spent the evening talking, were out at a restaurant or having sex –we always had a great time.

Our relationship got a little too serious, a little too quick.  That, coupled with everything that we both had going on in our own lives –his children were starting high school and I was preparing to go back to college, there was less and less time for the two of us to share. And when the summer ended, so did our relationship.  I’ve always wondered from time to time, how he was doing, and if he ever thought about me and that summer we spent together.

Every now and then, when I am alone with myself, my thoughts and my memories, I fantasize about John.  I picture myself coming back from lunch and finding a Frederick’s of Hollywood bag along with a note in an envelope from John, sitting on my desk.  When I open the envelope a hotel pass falls out; the accompanying note reads: Meet me at 7 tonight in room 628 at the Radisson on Nicholson Ave.  Your attire for the evening is in the bag.  I take a peek in the bag and find a red lace bra and the matching panties –that just happen to be crotchless.

I make my way to the hotel, wearing the clothing provided, my favorite red heels and a rain coat.  I wait patiently outside of the room until exactly seven then enter.  There are candles everywhere, and on the bed, completely naked is John.  I remove my coat, and walk over to the bed and climb on to it, then onto John. I sit on his lap facing him, feeling his manhood lying between the lips he prefers to kiss,  then he whispers, “I know that I haven’t always told you how I feel about you, but tonight I want to show you...every way I can.” 

He asks me lie on my side with my legs slightly curved forward.  John crawls around me and I feel his...


Follow the link to What's Her Fantasy? to find out what happens next!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 227: Wednesday July 24th, 2012
Designer: MIA
Name: Silvia
Color: Orange
Style: Ankle Strap Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Printed Canvas Upper and espadrille platform and wedge



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!





Here are some collages from the pictures taken at today's photo shoot...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment