Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday's Must Have Shoes: Hush Puppies -Limon

Ciao, Amici!


My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I know what you're thinking...Hush Puppies, Stella?  Really?  And you know what?  Yes, I thought the same thing, too!  But these Limon beauties, are not your mother's (or grandmother's) sour old shoes of yester-year.  Soft, supple and oh, so comfortable, these are one of my recommendations for your Must Have shoes of the summer!


From the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial (pictures above) to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and the White House (both pictured below); spending the day sightseeing in the nation's capitol, required a shoe that would stand up to the walking (or hiking, depending on how far or high you climb), yet was still sexy and stylish!  Then there was the $17.99 I snagged them for, I couldn't pass up the deal!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 217: Monday July 9th, 2012
Designer: Hush Puppies
Name: Limon
Color: Black
Style: T-Strap Gladiator Flat Sandal
Heel: 0.25 inches (0.64 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with dual adjustable buckles





I hesitated when I first thought about buying these beauties,
until I saw this video from Zappos.com,
check out the dual functionality of the buckles...this you have to see for yourself!


Here is a collage of the pictures from today's photo shoot...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment