Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday's Must Have Shoes: Steve Madden -Kia, Cognac

Ciao a tutti!

Fellow Shoe-A-Holics, another great pick for a must have shoe this 2012 summer season, is a floral print sandal. I hemmed and hawed over buying a fabric sandal because I like to think of my shoes as an investment -I can justify spending the money on shoes, if I know they are going to last more than a year and especially more than a season.


But with these beauties from Steve Madden I lucked out. I happened across the DSW page while on Facebook one afternoon and they were having a clearance event. These Kia's were marked down from $110.00 to $19.94 (in both the cognac pictured and the beige).

Leather upper + a printed heel and platform = one great sandal!


DSW also had a promotional event going on, that if you bought merchandise from their clearance and posted your receipt (to show them your savings), you'd get a surprise...and I did! A $5.00 gift card for a future purchase...which I combined with another $5.00 credit I had, and purchased two pairs of Franco Sarto suede wedge boots for $21.51 a piece...Nice!


Loving this picture: The horse head 'statue' to my right is an actual hitching post from the
1850's and the steps, are where carriages would stop to let the women exit the carriage.



Baci!

Stella Notte

Day 230: Monday July 30th, 2012
Designer: Steve Madden
Name: Kia
Color: Cognac
Style: Ankle Strap Platform Sandal
Heel: 5.25 inches (13.34 cm), Platform: 2 inches (5.08 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with Printed Fabric Platform and Heel

Dress: Old Navy


Are you still unsure whether you want to add these beauties to your own collection?
You can read my review here at DSW.com!


Here is a collage from the pictures taken at today's photo shoot...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment