Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Show Stopper Alert! Steve Madden -Vanissa, Blue

Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics...today's post must begin with an apology, because I should have never waited so long to blog about these sexy stems from Steve Madden!


Confession time: strolling through Baltimore's Inner Harbor during their Sailabration, Military Air Show and a Fleet Weekend of sorts, I was stopped by no less than 23 people complimenting my shoes! 

Elevating 'Shoe Stopping' to enviable proportions, these beauties (along with the fuchsia pair I own), I affectionately refer to as my 'Stand-Up-and-Get-Noticed' heels...and that I did!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 216: Sunday July 8th, 2012
Designer: Steve Madden
Name: Vanissa
Color: Blue
Style: Platform Stiletto T-Strap Ankle Wrap Sandals
Heel: 5.25 inches (13.5 cm), Platform: 1.25 inches (3.0 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with ruffles and ruching on vamp



Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Fuchsia



Here are some collages of pictures from today's photo shoot...enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment