Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I did for my Birthday: Exchange by Charles David -Spring

Ciao Amici!

Freshly sun-kissed from my morning at the beach, the next stop on my birthday adventure was the annual Asian Festival. Regaled from Geishia to Samurai and feasting on everything from Donburi to Soba, we enjoyed an afternoon of all things Asian!


Me with some of the local artisans in their beautiful kimonos;
click here so see some of the artwork that was on display!

I even got to speak a little Japanese:
Domo arigato (thank-you very much)!


Quick Birthday Checklist Summary:

þ Girls Night Out
þ Breakfast at IHOP
þ Sunbathing at the Beach
þ Some Culture at the Asian Festival


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 213: Wednesday July 4th, 2012
Designer: Exchange by Charles David
Name: Spring
Color: Red
Style: Platform Slide Sandals
Heel: 4.25 inches (10.80 cm), Platform: 0.75 inches (1.91 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with criss-cross straps at vamp



Here are some more pix from today's photo shoot...enjoy!


Experiencing a little Midday-Mid-Week Withdrawal? Well don't!
Check out one of my favorites from the What's Her Fantasy? archives: Brice the Grocer

No comments:

Post a Comment