Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I did for my Birthday: Oakley -Spite, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

Okay, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics...you know my birthday would not be complete without a stop at the beach; the place where 4 out of 5 of my favorite summer things come together: Sun, Sand Surf and...Sandals (and yes, that is number 5!).



 
Quick Birthday Checklist Summary:

þ Girls Night Out
þ Breakfast at IHOP
þ Sunbathing at the Beach

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 212: Tuesday July 3rd 2012
Designer: Oakley
Name: Spite
Color: Brown
Style: Flat Thong Flip-Flop
Flatform: 0.5 inches (1.27 cm)
Material: Nubuck Upper with logo, lined with neoprene and textured rubber sole



Beautiful in any color, click here to see these beauties in Black!





Here are some more pix from today's photo shoot...enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment