Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anna Capri -Tamara

Ciao a tutti!

A quick shout out to my neighbor, before I head out for the evening. 
And where exactly am I going?


Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;


Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back.


Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game.


Crushing on these Italian beauties? you can find them here at Amazon.com

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 235: Sunday August 12th, 2012
Designer: Anna Capri
Name: Tamara
Color: Natural
Style: Gladiator Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm), Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with metal ring detail along vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment