Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday's Must Have Shoes: Carlos by Carlos Santana -Webbed, Rosa

Ciao a tutti!

Shoe-A-Holics!  If you don't have an Ankle-Wrap Sandal, you need to get yourself a pair!  A must have shoe for the summer of 2012 and a silhouette which never goes out of style, both sexy and alluring, they add length to your legs by accentuating the thinness of your ankles. 


This style has always been a favorite of mine, and I think I finally realize why I have had a life long love affair with this type of shoe.  I was five when my older siblings taught me how to tie my shoes; but unlike most, who actually learn to tie their own shoes on their own shoe, my shoes were canvas slips ons or t-straps with buckles (another of my favorite shoes). 


So how did I learn to tie my shoes? With a piece of thread, tied around my calves. And when I finally mastered this elementary task, I was by myself, and sought out my siblings and parents in various places throughout the house with the colorful piece of thread tied around my calves to display my newly acquired knowledge.  Rightly proud, but most likely unknowingly, I wore the thread about my legs the entire day!



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 239: Monday August 20th, 2012
Designer: Carlos by Carlos Santana
Name: Webbed
Color: Rosa
Style: Ankle Wrap Platform Demi-Wedge
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm), Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with crochted mesh wrapped wedge and platform


Crushing on these beauties? You're in luck! Check them out at Amazon.com!

Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Light Purple!


No comments:

Post a Comment