Sunday, September 16, 2012

Antia -Gianna, Black

Hola amigos!

While in Europe, I had the opportunity to visit Spain; first the island of Palma de Mallorca (pronounced my-orca), the largest of Spain's Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea.  (My blog post during my visit to Palma: Cruise Diary Special Edition: Sketchers –Step Up, Gray, is my second most popular post!)  I concluded after spending the day on the island of less than 500,000 residents, I came to the conclusion that I could easily live there.


But at heart, I am a city girl, which brings me to the second port-of-call on that fabulous Med cruise (minus Naples of course), was in Barcelona.  The second largest city in Spain, after Madrid, this city of 1.6 million people, inundated by cruise ships daily, felt anything but crowded!


With all the quaintness of the Sicilian towns to which I have become accustomed, infused with large piazzas and restaurants with ample dining al fresco, Barcelona was a city I could definitely see myself revisiting, or perhaps dwelling one day.

So, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, why am I reminiscing about Spain today?  Simple: these Gianna sandals by Antia!  These Spanish beauties I came across recently, and they are so luxurious!  Calf leather upper with leather lining and a leather wrapped wedge.  The cutouts and the dual buckle detail are just icing to this scrumptious piece of eye candy!  Hat's off to the designers at Antia for one fabulous pair of shoes!  These are on my Top 10 Shoe Picks!


Besos!

Stella Notte


Day 250:  Sunday September 16th 2012
Designer: Antia
Style: Gianna
Color: Black
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 0.875 inches (2.22 cm)
Material: Calf Leather Upper, leather lining and leather wrapped wedge.  Cutout  detail on vamp with top contrast stitching and dual buckle detail


Would you like to know how I rated these shoes?  Check out my Tumblr page!

 
 
Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Cognac!

 
 



















How I styled it?
I always look to Europe for inspiration.  Europeans often have an eclectic look which translates into effortless style! 
Both the hat and scarf I bought in Sicily (the scarf was a euro at the market).  The belt is from Old Navy, the v-neck t-shirt is from the GAP, while Newport News linen boyfriend blazer was thrifted and the denim shorts are from Walmart!  The bag was a find at the leather market in Pisa.  I love mixing jewelry: cuff was 3 euros at the market and the charm bracelet/watch is from Anne Klein.

SN

No comments:

Post a Comment