Thursday, September 20, 2012

BCBG -Rachell

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I shall begin today's post with an apology; for this is yet another pair of shoes which have been sitting in the Shoe Arsenal for years, but I have never worn until today...but I'll make it up to you by the end of the blog!

 
I cannot believe that I waited so long to wear these! With it's simple design and braided jute mid-sole, I garnished plenty on compliments as I headed out for an early evening meal. Comfortable to walk in, my feet were pain-free after a trip to the mall!
 
 
Both sexy and stunning, I love the way these shoes make my legs look! 
Tell me, do you have a pair of shoes that make your legs look unbelievable?
 

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 253:  Thursday September 20th 2012
Designer: BCBG
Name: Rachell
Color: Brown/Natural
Style: Platform Pump Sandal
Heel:4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
Platform: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
Material: Vachetta leather upper with Jute mid sole





How I styled it?

Being somewhat vertically challenged (I'm 5'6 1/2" or 169 cm), I love wear heels to compensate.  The taller the heel, the more leg-lengthening I get.  Ergo, I paired these beauties with a denim mini in order to highlight my gams! Denim jackets are a staple in my wardrobe and this Chadwick's Moto paired up (fabric and color) nicely with this skirt from Old Navy
I topped the skirt with a glitter embossed top with a sexy bone o-ring halter tie.  The bone bracelet was a gift from a friend on a trip to Bahrain.  The bag is from Bongo.

SN

Oh, I almost forgot, I had something to make up to you.  In the first picture, my legs are glowing!  No photoshop here, it's my lotion!
Some yeas ago, a friend told me about Olay's Quench daily lotion plus shimmer.  Advertised to break the cycle of dry skin for 24 hours, I was instantly hooked. My favorite part is the 'sparkley' effect it gives your skin...it leaves you glistening in the sun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment