Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday's Must Have Shoes: Mojo Moxy -Pippa

Ciao a tutti!

With the last weekend of summer officially behind us, and as we countdown to falling leaves, cooler temperatures, woolly socks and oh-so-fabulous boots, I would be remiss if I didn't post one last Must Have shoe for the summer of 2012 (and for any die-hard Shoe-A-Holic). 
And here she is...let me introduce you to Pippa, by Mojo Moxy!

 
Every Shoe-A-Holic needs a pair of over-the-top shoes!  Yes, we all have the smart shoes, and the sexy shoes, and the comfortable shoes, and beach/pool shoes, and the bedroom shoes, and the house shoes, and the yard shoes, and the exercise shoes, and the 'pick-up the kids from school' shoes...but how many of us have a pull-out-all-the-stops, take-no-prisoners, party-'til-you drop shoes?  Exactly!  So what are you waiting for?
 





Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 251: Monday September 17th 2012
Designer: Mojo Moxy
Name: Pippa
Color: Blue
Style: Platform Peep-Toe Pump
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with contrasting strap and bow at vamp; wrapped platform and heel























How I styled this?
I waited a long time for these beauties.  And with a mix up with the delivery, and after several weeks, I had to start the process all over again!  My biggest dilemma when purchasing them was the color; these sexy stems came in five delicious colors and it was a choice between the yellow-lemon drop color with the pink band and blue bow or these baby blues with the tan band and pink bow!  Being partial to pink, the blue pair won, but what to wear with them?  I needed a dress that could pull off the sassiness of these shoes, and through the power of positive thinking (I believe), the dress found its way to me, one summer morning during my tax-free weekend shopping at Bealls! Dots had just moved, and I got an additional 40% of this gorgeous dress from Nine West!  Am I the only who didn't know they made such fabulous clothes?

SN

No comments:

Post a Comment