Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mossimo -Verdie, Wine

Ciao a tutti!

Living in a town with a strong arts community, I have had the opportunity to enjoy many of my favorite pastimes; make that thoroughly enjoy, because although I attended artistic gatherings in Sicily, and I can speak  and understand the Italian language to a great degree, there were, unfortunately, some things that got lost in translation.


This past summer, I came across an advertisement for a movie I have always wanted to see -Casablanca; and what made the announcement so tantalizing was that the movie was going to be shown, as it was originally intended, on the big screen. 


Amazing to say the least, this marked the first of many old movies that were released before I was born, and since have had the extreme pleasure of seeing; Cape Fear (with Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum), Breakfast at Tiffany's and last night's digitally remastered, Citizen Kane -iconic movies of bygone era, that I can now check off my list of the 100 greatest movies to see.  Next film, Gone with the Wind!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 252: Wednesday September 19th 2012
Designer: Mossimo
Name: Verdie
Color: Wine
Style: Peep-Toe Wedge
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Material: Patent Man Made Upper with a Donut (Cut-out) Wedge










No comments:

Post a Comment