Friday, September 21, 2012

Naughty Monkey -Tallest in Class, Brown

Ciao a tutti!

It's Friday, and I'm dressed!  Can you guess where I'm going?  If you guessed that it's a Girls Night Out, and I'm headed to the Martini & Chocolate Bar, you're right!




 I've gotta go...happy hour only last three hours, and there is a Very Berry Martini waiting for me!  Here's hoping your Friday is as fabulous as mine!  Cheers!
 
 
 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte


Day 254: Friday September 21st 2012
Shoe: Naughty Monkey
Name: Tallest in Class
Color: Brown
Style:  Platform Wedge Sandal with Ankle Strap
Heel: 4 ¼ inches (11.4 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with contrasting snake skin strap on vamp.  Buckle, stud and o-ring detail throughout
 




Do you remember what I was Thinking where I wore these beauties in Black?
 
 
How I styled it?
 
I'm going to let you in on a little secret...I love clothing which is a polyester-spandex mix!  Between 5 and 8 percent spandex, I have found to be ideal!  Why? Because the polyester has the perfect amount of hold and the spandex has just the right amount of stretch, that I don't need any "foundation garments" (you know, Spanx, girdles, long line bras, support hose, well, you get my point!). This outfit, the halter top, full skirt, jacket (and I have the matching tank top and pant) I bought in 1999, and it is as fabulous today as it was then.
If you're looking for the perfect summer top, find one that is a poly-spandex mix in a dark print; it doesn't wrinkle, and if you sweat, no one will see!
The clothes are from the now defunct Eye Candy, and the belt is Zuiki.
 
SN

No comments:

Post a Comment