Sunday, September 23, 2012

Precis Boot in White

Buongiorno a tutti e benvenuto l'autunno!  Good Morning everyone and welcome Autumn!

Fall is officially here, and with it comes Boot Season!  Although it is rather difficult to usher in the change in climate when there hasn't really been a change in temperature, you see, the mercury on the thermometer today is scheduled to reach a balmy 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 Celsius).


I think it is days like today, when I appreciate summer most; I know the remaining hot days are numbered and I shan't be able to "Play in the Sunshine" any longer.  When I have to cover up sun-kissed skin long before tan lines fade or no longer worry about polished toe nails, it is precisely these moments that I miss summer all the more.


So today, I shall raise my glass and toast the retreating summer of 2012 (and subsequent bikini season) and salute the autumn and the fabulous boot season that awaits us all!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 255: Sunday September 23rd 2012
Designer: Précis (now defunct)
Color: White
Style:  Mid-Calf Lug Sole Boot
Heel: 1.5 inches (3.81 cm); 0.5 inch (1.25cm) Lug Sole
Material: Leather Upper, with embossed name



No comments:

Post a Comment