Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Schutz -Napa Fly 35101010, Black

Ciao a tutti!

Every now and then I like to take a moment, have a seat and appreciate all that is life.  This morning, as September is kicking into gear, I am wondering where the summer has gone.  Suffering through the sweltering heat for the majority of the season (I don't recall it being so hot last year), I want to soak up as much sun, sand and surf before it's gone and I am left (sometime during the height of boot season), wishing for the warmth and the sandals which often accompanies it.


So, as I head off to the beach today (I've got my bikini on under this fabulous dress), I'm going to make the most out of the day...kick back and relax, catch a few more rays and do il dolce far niente!*

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 245: Wednesday September 5th 2012 Designer: Schutz
Name: Napa Fly 35101010
Color: Black
Style: Platform Ankle-Strap Sandal
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43),
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with cork heel and platform combination and ruched leather detail


* the sweet do nothing





Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Natural!
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment