Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Type Z -Jilli, Dark Brown

Ciao a tutti!

On mornings like today, it is hard to find inspiration when styling outfits.  Children fighting, breakfast making, lunch packing, carpooling, some days start off a little more hectic than others, and I find myself, usually 15 minutes before I am to step out the door, screaming, "What am I going to wear?"



Well, not any more!  With NY's Fashion Week in full swing, images of models, celebrities and fashion gurus are everywhere; from magazine covers to Internet blogs, one can get a a taste of New York's style, without forking out the extra bucks to be there or for a personal stylist!



Viewing the fall 2012 trends, I stumbled across an article from Lucky magazine's online component entitled, How To: 45 Amazing New Ways to Get Dress in the Morning, and I knew I had hit  pay dirt!



Today's look was inspired by slide #26:  I first looked at the shoes, and knew I had my Jilli beauties.  I didn't have the peach colored shorts, but my coral pair would have the perfect pop of color.  I had the brown leather belt and white tank, but the only thing I needed was a denim shirt, which I do not own.  With my weakness for denim jackets, I knew that my sand blasted moto jacket would substitute perfectly.  The only thing I was missing was the scarf, but hey, I told you I was running late this morning, so I'll be sure to grab one before I head out this afternoon!


Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte


Day 247: Wednesday September 12th, 2012
Designer: Type Z
Name: Jilli
Color: Dark Brown
Style: Platform Wedge Sandal
Heel: 5.25 inches (13.34 cm), Platform: 1.38 inches (3.51 cm)
Material: Leather Upper and lining with metal studs and hardware

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment