Friday, October 5, 2012

Adding a Little Color to my Life! Old Navy -Peep-Toe Pump, Red

Ciao a tutti!

Okay, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics, here is the last neutral color swatch of five: Ivory!  And I'm not feeling it!  There is  a lot going on here, and then again, there isn't quite enough.  I'm not sure whether it's me or the ivory jacket, but I don't think it pairs well with the buttercream, the candy apple red or the forrest green!  The cornflower blue is blah at best.  Perhaps if I had an ivory suit (the color swatch does read ivory and not white, although minimal, there is stil a difference), I could have pulled off this look, but this ensemble is a: No, no, never again!


I feel like I wasted these red pumps on this outfit, and it saddens me. So I guess the only question which remains is, Will I try this color swatch again? In all likelihood, yes, but I shall pair the color components with the neutral-ivory bottom, as I had with all the other neautrals; here, the jacket doesn't seem like it's part of the ensemble, and if I remove it, it defeats the purpose of grouping these colors together. What do you think?



Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte'


Day 260: Friday October 5th 2012
Designer: Old Navy
Style: Platform Peep-Toe Pump
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 0.75 inches (1.91 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with ruching and bow detail on vamp







If you missed any of these Neutral basics, here's a recap:



No comments:

Post a Comment