Thursday, October 4, 2012

Adding a Little Color to my Life! Delicious -Dream

Ciao a tutti!

I think I may have reached color overkill, but I couldn't help myself with these Delicious shooties!  I have showcased them before (here), but I needed to add some depth to my my Khaki-neutral color swatch.  The pants paired well with lime green tank, orange jacket and mustard bag, but something was still missing; all bright colors in their own right, the purple seemed to pull them together, adding cohesiveness and turning a good outfit into Oh, my goodness!

 
 
I paired these khaki cargo pants by Jolt, with a key-hole (it's in the back) tank from Derek Heart, and jacket from Wet Seal.  The bag is by Mondoni and these purple beauties I got some years back when purple was the 'it' color in Italy.  Who knew Kmart had such niceness?
 
I have mustard, pumpkin and purple bootleg cords, and I can't wait to experiment with the color combinations to see how each turns out.  Have you experimented with color yet?  I'd love to see!




Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Thursday October 4th 2012
Designer: Delicious
Name: Dream
Color: Purple
Style: Shootie
Heel: 4.3 inches (11 cm)
Material: Faux Suede Upper with zipper and snap detail





Four Neutral Know-Hows from Instyle, down and one more to go! 
If you missed any of these Neutral basics, here's a recap:

No comments:

Post a Comment