Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bucket List: Naughty Monkey -Close Encounter, Chocolate

Ciao a tutti and hello autumn!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, I love fall in the south!  When I moved to the states some years ago, the beautiful fall weather quickly endeared me to my new home.  Gone were the days of October snows and functional scarves to shield me from an early season arctic blast; instead I was able to layer on sweaters in the brisk autumn mornings on my way to class only to be basking in the midday sun by lunch.  And I loved it!


Southern Europe was exactly the same; although I wanted the unrelenting heat of summer to pass, I felt cheated out of one of my favorite seasons.  With the ushering in of fall, I had a second chance at summer (sans the beach) from mid-September well into November.  It was like college all over again!  Finally cool enough to be out during the heat of the day (low 80's), I would put on a pair of walking sandals and head to my conversational Italian class.  After a cappuccino and a bite to eat, I would explore all the city had to offer...and I relished every minute of it!

 

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 268: Sunday October 21st 2012
Designer: Naughty Monkey
Name: Close Encounter
Color: Chocolate
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
Platform: 0.5 inches (1.27 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with looping leather bands and polished studs

Bucket list beauties, these sandals were number 9 on my list!

Crushing on my sandals?  You can still find them for sale here or read my review here from la Bellezza Nera

Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Tan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment