Sunday, October 7, 2012

Naughty Monkey -Clydesdale

Ciao a tutti!

My fellow Shoe-A-Holics, this is one freakin' sexy pair of sandals!  I can't believe that is has taken about three years for these sumptuous stems to grace my feet, but better late than never!
 
 
Fresh off my foray into color, I am so loving this oxblood (deep red, burgundy, wine ), which is one of the must have colors for autumn/winter 2012.  The rich red brings such a warmth to any outfit, it is the perfect pairing to the cooling temperatures of fall. 





Matched with the must have fabric of the season, brocade, and my oversized tote, the gold in the former and burnished hardware of the latter, mesh well with these sandals, and the gold lurex in the cream colored tank provides contrast and complement to the ensemble.  Undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous pair of sandals I own, it won't be another 3 years before I wear them again!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Notte

Day 261: Sunday October 7th 2012
Designer: Naughty Monkey
Name: Clydesdale
Color: Red
Heel: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with colorful braided vamp and knotted ankle strap

No comments:

Post a Comment