Thursday, October 25, 2012

Steve Madden -Tarin, Black

Ciao a tutti!

Are these any Shoe-A-Holics out there in the world of shoes enjoying this nice weather besides me?  No complaints here, these added days of warmth allow me to wear many things which, during the summer heat, I didn't get to wear.  Case in point: these sandals and dress.


One of my favorite trends for warm spring days and cooling summer nights (which was next to impossible here...some nights bottomed out at 80 degrees with close to 100 percent humidity), is a maxi dress; but not just any dress, but the ridiculously long, floor sweeping maxi.  I love the illusion of added height it gives me, but due to my vertical impairment, I need some pretty high sandals to compensate for the hem of the dress.  And these maddies fit the bill!
 

Strong and sturdy, with just a touch of gladiator chic, I'm off to enjoy another summer indulgence: a caramel frappuccino*!
 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte
 
 
Day 270: Thursday October 25th 2012
Designer: Steve Madden
Name: Tarin
Color: Black
Style: Gladiator Wedge Sandal
Heel: 4 inches (10.16 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Material: Leather Upper and Lining with cutout and stud detail. Wood platform and wedge.


Frappuccino is a frothy coffee drink made of blended ice and milk ususally topped with whipped cream.  Frappuccino is a trademarked line of coffee beverages sold by Starbucks.

 

  
Beautiful in any color; click here to see these beauties in Taupe!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment