Sunday, November 18, 2012

ALDO 4 the Cool People –Samyn


Attention, Shoe-A-Holics!
We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this Shoe-Stopper of a post!

Shoe-A-Holics, today's blog post is brought to you by the letter S!

1.         sum·mer/ˈsəmər/
Noun: The warmest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from June to August.
 
I bought these shoes during the summer.
2.       sale/sāl/
Noun: The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something.

I bought these shoes on sale.
3.            snagged/snaggd/
Verb:(Informal) To have caught unexpectedly and quickly.

I snagged these shoes for 90% off!
4.         sleek/slēk/
Adjective: (of hair, fur, or skin) Smooth and glossy.

These shoes are sleek!

 
5.        sex·y/ˈseksē/
Adjective: Sexually attractive or exciting.

These shoes are sexy!

Baci a tutti!

Stella Note

Day 280: Sunday November 18th 2012
Designer: ALDO 4 the Cool People
Name: Samyn
Color: Black
Style: Open-Toe Oxford Wedge
Heel: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with lace up detailing and leather wrapped wedge

To see how I rated these boots, check out my review of them here on Tumblr!

Are you crushing on these beauties as much as I am? You can find them here, at 6pm.com!


How I Styled It?
It was a toss up when deciding to piece together an outfit to go with these shoes; I really had my heart set on wearing a pair of oxblood cropped pants, but over the last week or so, I moved from being within 3 lbs (1.5kg) of my diet goal to within 10 lbs (5kg), so the skinny cropped pants were out. Skirts are so forgiving, and I managed to fit my way into this mini skirt from Old Navy (bought 3 years ago), a Derek Heart bralette tank, and this cropped leopard print sweater from Body Central (also from a few years ago) topped off the outfit. SN














A Word About the Cool People
The Cool People is a cutting edge brand that is committed to bettering the world through charitable contributions. A portion of their sales go directly to charity. Bringing passion and determination into every shoe that they design, The Cool People is the brand for the dreamer in all of us. The Cool People clothing and shoes are only available at Zappos.com and its affiliates.




Definitions are from Google's online dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment