Friday, November 9, 2012

Flashback Friday! Steven by Steve Madden -Gwenn, Black

Ciao a tutti!

I have always had a certain affinity towards the water; perhaps it was being born under a water sign, or the endless summer days spent swimming in Lake Huron and Lake Ontario, or possibly it was vacationing in my family's ancestral home on the Caribbean Sea or summer breaks as a teenager frolicking in the Atlantic Ocean, or maybe it was the feeling the sun on my skin as I walked the Mediterranean's shorelines or the sand between my toes on my wedding day in the Bahamas, the water has given me a sense of solace and regardless of where I am or where I've been, has always managed to feel like home.


So today as I reminisce and gravitate towards this little lake, I am ever mindful of water, its vast beauty and life sustaining ability.  Equally mindful of the power of water, and its strength in the wake of the recent superstorm and subsequent snowfall in the northeast, I am humbled and more importantly, thankful; not just for the big things or the obvious (my shoes), but for the little things I often take for granted.



Baci!

Stella Notte

Friday November 9th 2012
Designer: STEVEN collection by Steve Madden
Name: Gwenn
Color: Black
Style: Clog Boot
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.3 cm)
Platform: 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Shaft: 21 inches (61 cm)
Material: Leather Upper with contrast stitching along mid sole and cuffed shaft with lacing detail

 
 
 
 
 
Do you remember what event I was counting down to
when I first wore these beauties?  Click here to see!
 
Beautiful in any color, click here to see these beauties in Suede Cognac!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment