Friday, November 2, 2012

Not Rated -Hot Spot, Grey


Ciao a tutti!

I am a summer girl at heart, my fellow Shoe-A-Holics!  I love sandal season and all that comes along with it, but I have not yet been able to figure out suede sandals! Suede is my favorite material for cooler months, and this luxe fabric on a warm weather shoe, hasn't really made sense to me, that is until now.  A suede sandal has got to be the perfect transition shoe!



You know what I'm talking about...when the weather is cool in the morning, but warms up nicely in during the day only to cool off sharply in the evening; these sandals in suede with their strategically placed cut-outs are the key transition piece as they are warm enough for the morning and still cool enough in the afternoon heat.


How do you transition your wardrobe from summer to fall?   Please share....
 
Baci a tutti!
 
Stella Notte
 
Day 273: Friday November 2nd 2012
Designer: Not Rated
Name: Hot Spot
Color: Grey
Style: Platform Wedge Sandals
Heel: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
Platform: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)
Material: Suede Upper with cutout, stud, bead and buckle detail throughout

How I styled it?
This is a rarity for me, especially being back in the states; my entire outfit, I bought at various markets throughout Sicily: the hat is from Motta Sant'Anastasia, the capelet is from Misterbianco, and the sweater/dress is from Belpasso.  The bag is from the leather market in Florence!
 
 

Beautiful in any color;





No comments:

Post a Comment